Thursday 3 August 2017

How to Promote Infographics For Getting Backlinks It 3/3

SEO Episode 66: How to Promote Infographics For Getting Backlinks It 3/3
--
Enough has been explained in two parts. The first part was about creating infographics with amazing websites such as Canva.compikotochart.comand visual.ly. In the second part, I depicted how you can promote your infographics in Facebook groups (or any where) so that you're not blocked as well as I mentioned some websites that you can use for getting backlinks.
You can read all my previous SEO Episodes at bit.ly/BloggersFunda
Let's come to the last part. Ok! You're ready! Your infographic is ready! And you want to take it to the next level.
First of all, for this, you need a list of the potential people or the blogs where you are hopeful that your infographics will be published.
I know you're in a tangled bank of confusions, who the man will publish my infographics? Relax!
For this, you need to look for the blogs whose DA PA margins are 10 to 15. For example, if you have a blog with DA 30 and PA 40 or CF 20, CF 25, then you can look for the blog that has DA from 35 to 40, and PA from 45 to 50, you can email Γ©m with the following sample:
Hi Imran Khan,
I was looking for some facts about Facebook today and foundbloggersfunda.com/facebook-10-facts (the URL of the owner's blog where you want to publish your infographic)
I really like the way you've written the article especially the fact that people can read 200 books in a year that they waste time on Facebook.
Actually, I made an infographic on this topic I hope you would like.
I can also write some mini guest post for you for free.
Let me know if you want to watch the check it out.
Best Regards,
Aamir
Then he will respond you, you will give the infographic link. You will write a mini guest post on his blog free of cost. (Because KUCH BHI FREE NHI IS DUNYA MAIN) 
Sorry for that I was not able to give you the best example for the sample because I am in a hurry in writing this episode. So, use your common sense, and feel free to use my sample above.
In this way, an ocean of backlinks will open for you if you make amazing infographics. Even you send to 100, and responded by 20%, that is great.
You should learn Pinterest and Reddit because these are the ideal sources for bringing traffic and getting backlinks.
Confused? You can post your infographics in the subreddit of Reddit and you can find most followed groups on Pinterest for a specific niche athttp://pingroupie.com/.
I have given you a direction; the rest is your job how you learn on Youtube or blogs, then make use of the ways. 
Have You Missed the Previous 66 SEO Episodes and Videos?

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOOGLE DRIVE LINK

GOOGLE DRIVE LINK πŸ“€ πŸ“€ πŸ“€ πŸ“€ πŸ“€ πŸ“€ πŸ“€ πŸ“€ πŸ“€ πŸ“€ Adobe After Effects CC 2017 14.0 Adobe.Acrobat.Pro.DC.2015.020.20042 Adobe Illustra...